Date(s) - Jun 18, 2019
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Mold is a fungus that travels through the air and can settle into your carpets, walls, tiles, and virtually everywhere. It thrives in moist, dark, and warm areas and if left untreated, can cause extensive damage to your health and your building. Have you ever asked yourself…
– Is bleach a proper way to treat mold?
– Does insurance companies cover mold, and does it make sense to file a claim?
– What’s the difference between category one, two and three water?
– What precautions should you take before cutting drywall?
– How quickly can mold form?
If you don’t know the answer to one or more of these questions, we have the class for you! Come find out what you need to know about mold as a Property Manager on June 18th!
Class is presented by Alicia Hodges of 1-800 Water Damage.
Bookings are closed for this event.