Date(s) - May 22, 2018
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Working on earning your CRPM designation? We’re here to help! – Earn 3 CE credit hrs Disclosure while you’re at it!
Have you inadvertently become a Property Manager? Don’t accidentally violate regulations. Know the Rules.
The Rules will familiarize you with:
- Elements of property management
- Roles and responsibilities of a property manager, and the required accountability to the client and Broker
- ADRE rules and processes
- Fair Housing laws and the Americans with Disabilities Act
You’ll take a close look at:
- Fiduciary responsibilities (trust accounts, disbursements, reconciliation of trust account, conversions, and rent collection)
- Risk management and loss prevention (record keeping, ADRE Rules, data theft, backing up and storing data, tenant and landlord record retention, and confidentiality)
- Broker responsibilities
See here for the list of courses required for your CRPM designation.
Mike Mulvena has over 27 years in real estate and property management and is a licensed Instructor of property management, Code of Ethics, licensing and renewal.